Monday, March 9, 2009

This Girl Part II

This girl
is ready

this girl
is saving her energy
and steering clear of drains

this girl
is running on a closed circuit system
and isn't going down
with any sinking ships

this girl
is brimming
with self satisfaction
and hope
and promise
love
and light

this girl
has a date with destiny

and as I told my friend
destiny waits for no woman

and as I told another friend
no one can love too much

lucky to the few who know
love springs from the inside
and reflects in mirrors

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this. Possibly my favorite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite possibly my favorite in months as well. I feel like I stumbled upon a few truths yesterday while chatting with a couple friends, you really can't hate when the universe shows you how it operates, now if I could just commit it to memory...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW how you love and it's a beautiful thing! I'm all warm and fuzzy now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete